Field of interest funds
You can address issues in your area of interest.
A Field of Interest Fund allows you to direct the income from your fund to an area of need you care about, whether it’s fostering the arts, providing support to low-income families, preserving the environment or any other worthwhile cause. BTCF invests the funds and provides all necessary legal and record-keeping services. We also work with you to establish the criteria and process for competitive grantmaking.
Minimum to open an endowed Field of Interest Fund: $25,000
- Create a highly personal and permanent charitable legacy
- Receive an immediate tax deduction on all your contributions
- You and other community members can make tax-deductible gifts to the fund of any amount at any time
- Flexible enough to fund a variety of recipients
- Our skilled Investment Committee is devoted to providing your fund with the best investment options
Sample Field of Interest Fund Agreement [PDF, 148KB]